Reis Concrete

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:wave: WooHoo & Hehehe, thanks alot guys. Some answers, Charlie it is funny :D you should ask, I used YOUR technique, it is real dirt piled up to some what meet the crossing, as it dried it cracked, I liked the look and left it. I them sanded it per the Chaz Act and put another coat of Elmers thinned to hold all in place.
Siderod: Russ is right, the lighter part is under the center tank holding the column in place, there is also a lighter part on the roof acting as a vent. An hey it the batteries go caboom, then we will have a melt down accident. :rolleyes: Thanks again, Jim

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
That's a great little plant, Jim!

I also like that weathered look - dirty, dusty as it's ok for a concrete plant, but just the same it doesn't look like a completely run-down industry. You got just the right amount of dirt and rust in the right places. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ron

timwatson

Jun 10, 2004
Oklahoma City, OK
The truck in the foreground

Hey Jim who makes the truck in the foreground? The black dump truck I really like it ... Oh yeah and the structure ain't bad either (heehee). U r still the king of the scrap box.

thanks,
Tim

cyb0rg

Jan 1, 2005
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I'm amazed by the talent of some people. I never would've guessed that some everyday items were used when building this thing. Since they were mentioned beforehand, it's neat to see how they're used.

Very nice job!