Refsmmat doing my initial alignment

refsmmat^

May 1, 2018
Hi!

I've made several card models over the years, mostly of spacecraft. But I also still have a couple of old kits unmade, such as the 1:200 Graf Zeppelin and the Leaning & Froom CN Tower (probably 1:300 ish, but it doesn't say.)

I bought several sets from Alfonso at AXM Models based around the Space Station, and I have actually visited the Lower Hudson Valley Challenger Center to see their card models.

After several years of not making much, I am getting back on the wagon.

1. Here is a photo of a Mir Space Station I built several years ago. This was about ten years ago and I can't find the source of the pattern any more.
  2. I am finishing up the NASA TESS model.
  3. Maybe the most interesting model I will start soon will be the Mount Wilson Observatory 100-inch telescope card model that is available for purchase from the observatory's own website. I will update that to a separate thread.

2211_130432015095_3478_n.jpg 20180507_131702.jpg

refsmmat^

May 1, 2018
I don't remember the URL for the Italian International Space Station modules card models in 1:110, and they are probably offline, but I saved their PDFs back when I made several of them. My first builds of them have now gone the way of all things.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to ZEALOT!!! That "MIR" is an impressive build. We''re happy you have joined, and hope to see build threads, and offer up any help we may have to offer. I'd be interested in getting the patterns for the MIR. It would be worth uploading them to the forum for Archival reasons. Let me know if you're interested in that. I will upload them and take full responsibility. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper (and other materials).
The space station looks GREAT! Thank you for sharing it with us! By all means. please post more models! We love seeing photos of the work that others do!

If you can please post build threads of your current work. Build threads are a good way to show off your skills and well as highlight certain areas that you may have problems or issues with and show how you dealt with those problems or issues or ask for help.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we cant to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Always feel free to contact me. :)