reference section??

joesho

Apr 29, 2006
surrey bc canada
a question,why is the wheathering forum in the reference section?? it should be in the modeling section shouldnt it? more people would find it/ look at it:D :rolleyes: just a question:confused:

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
I think it's in the right place,it is used as a reference by others to see what you can do to make your model look more realistic if that's what you choose to do with them.

Chris

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Yeah, we're a little bit out-of-the-way, :rolleyes: but I think that most newcomers start in General Talk, then gravitate to the thread for their scale of choice, and only later start to look around. When I first came to the Gauge, I kept pretty much only to the Photography Forum, but eventually branched out.
Another reason for placing it in the Reference Section, I think, is to keep me, as a co-moderator, from being a bad influence on some of our younger and more impressionable Members.:rolleyes: :D :D :D :wave:
Please feel free to contribute to the Forum, either with a question or to show off your own work. And for those of you unfamiliar with the Weathering Forum, please check us out:

Weathering Forum

Wayne