Red Baron

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by cgutzmer, Aug 25, 2006.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Don't know where else to post this so please feel free to move it :)

Can someone list all the planes the Red Baron piloted and/or rode in as a scout/bomber? Would make an interesting collection if they are available....
    Thanks
    Chris
  2. McPeek

McPeek Member

Here is a site that lists all of the Red Baron's victories.

It lists the dates, aircraft he was flying and what aircraft was shot down. etc.

-Link here-
  3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

If I remember correctly, Fiddlers Green has a set of Red Baron aircraft...I know of the Dr.1 and an Albatros I believe. I seem to recall five or six different Manfred von [SIZE=-1]Richthofen[/SIZE] aircraft.

Ashrunner
  4. Brian Williams

Brian Williams New Member

If you are interested in other Fokker Tri-planes, besides Manfred's. Marcus at Wings of Horus has Lothar's and Raban's available: http://www.paperwarbirds.com/
    I've built them and they do turn out quite well.
  5. morewings

morewings New Member

Red Barons planes

Hi cgutzmer,

on my website www.sero-paperwarbirds.com you find all triplanes flown by Manfred von Richthofen (and lots of other fokker triplanes) and some Albatros DV.
    Most of the triplanes are available as cardmodel in scale 1:33 and as pdf-file in the same scale.

Link for Red Barons triplanes: http://www.paperwarbirds.net/content.do?object=pilot.richthofen-Mv&page=page.pilot
    (Look at the bottom of the biography-page.)

You can also find some free downloads: engines, lorries, tents for dioramas.
    In few days I finish the cardmodels DrI 149/17 and DrI 593/17. Udets Crates in Jasta 11 and in Jasta 4.
    regards
    sero-paperwarbirds
    morewings

Attached Files:

6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

very nice! thanks for the links and info. I also am looking for his earlier planes - the ones he did not dogfight in. He started out in a scout plane and bomber plane before machine guns were mounted on planes. Might need a trip to the library.
    Chris
  7. EricGoedkoop

EricGoedkoop Member

8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks! Shows the color schemes quite well :)