Recolor Ninjatoe's MK II Viper

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
Thanks for the encouragement. I e-mailed Ninjatoe and explained about the low resolution templates, and that Revell Fan is helping me to create new high resolution templates. He said that if the files were too big for him to host that I could still put them in the downloads here and at papermodelers.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That is excellent! How did you son's girlfriend like the Rose? Kind of dumb question, as it was beautiful. Just interested in the response. I have to remember this, as my son is 15, and this is a great idea. :)

Reactions: blake7

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
Finished the hi-res Caprica police viper, and have sent the file to Ninjatoe for approval. Here are pictures of it by itself, and the rest are of it and the low-res version, which is always to the left of the low-res version. The low-res is smaller, less detailed, and I changed the light detail on the tail fin. Hope everyone likes the new version.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
The new Hi-Res version is in the downloads, but I could not figure out how to replace the old one with the new one, so it is still there in the downloads. Maybe some would like the little version to go with the big version. Ninjatoe has replaced the low-res version, and picture with the Hi-res version and picture.

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
Thought I would mention that I had to start a Deviant art page in order to contact BJ-023 about using hid 2D paint schemes for the viper recolors. I started posting pictures of the vipers and some of my other finished models there as well. If anybody wants to check it out here is the link: blake7who's DeviantArt gallery.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I have deleted the low-res version of the CPD Viper. I have also moved the Hi-res CPD Viper to the BSG Support Craft Section.

Your Deviant art page looks good. That is a GREAT way to display your models.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
That's a great idea! And good to know that BJ and NJ like what you are doing! :)

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
Had to update the Police viper PDF. The bottom right wing tip would get cut off when you printed it. Had to do with spacing, but it is fixed, and uploaded new version. Just waiting approval, so anybody downloaded the old version should delete it, and get the new version when it gets approved. Sorry about the trouble this causes everyone.

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
Here is pictures of the Hi-Res NASA Viper. I just finished building it last night. I sent the PDF to Ninjatoe for his approval. The other pictures are of the low-res vers the hi-res NASA viper. the Hi-Res is on the bottom, and the low-res is on top.

07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
Ninjatoe has approved the NASA recolor and has put it on his website. I am putting it in the downloads here. Thank you Raven Blaack and Revell Fan.

Reactions: Revell-Fan

blake7

Apr 19, 2012
Mannington wv.
Revell Fan did this one. He sent it to me to check over, and build. He checks mine. This way two sets of eyes are better than one set. Helps keep mistakes down. I sent the PDF to Ninjatoe for approval. Introducing the HI-RES Recolor Navy VFA Viper.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg