Ready for a vacation.

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Willja67, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Well folks I've got a little announcement to make. My project since June 24, 2004 has been the super corsair and although I've enjoyed it immensely, it's time for a change. I still have a little work to do on it before I shelve the project for good but I hope that this will potentially be someone else's gain.

At present the model still needs landing gear, positionable rudder, flap hinges, a more detailed cockpit, and tailwheel landing gear bay(main gear bays are done).

After that all that really remains is for someone to give it a paintjob. My ultimate dream for this model is to finally be able to sell it but I've realized that I don't have the same passion for graphics software that I do for designing the model itself. So when I get the design to the point I want I was wondering if anyone would be willing to paint it for me and then I hope to find someone to market it. For those of you with some interest I will be entering the model in the paperwarbirds competition within the next week(obviously not entirely finished) and you can see if it's worth your while.

Meanwhile my vacation will be in the form of another project in which I can get more aquainted with rhino's capabilities. My next project will be the X-men Jet. More than likely I'll end up offering it as a free download but maybe possibly someone at Fox might consider compensating me for the time and effort (I hear a new X-men movie is in the works) and they could sell it.

Anyhow if you're interested pm me or something.
  2. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Well folks I've got a little announcement to make. My project since June 24, 2004 has been the super corsair and although I've enjoyed it immensely, it's time for a change. I still have a little work to do on it before I shelve the project for good but I hope that this will potentially be someone else's gain.

At present the model still needs landing gear, positionable rudder, flap hinges, a more detailed cockpit, and tailwheel landing gear bay(main gear bays are done).

After that all that really remains is for someone to give it a paintjob. My ultimate dream for this model is to finally be able to sell it but I've realized that I don't have the same passion for graphics software that I do for designing the model itself. So when I get the design to the point I want I was wondering if anyone would be willing to paint it for me and then I hope to find someone to market it. For those of you with some interest I will be entering the model in the paperwarbirds competition within the next week(obviously not entirely finished) and you can see if it's worth your while.

Meanwhile my vacation will be in the form of another project in which I can get more aquainted with rhino's capabilities. My next project will be the X-men Jet. More than likely I'll end up offering it as a free download but maybe possibly someone at Fox might consider compensating me for the time and effort (I hear a new X-men movie is in the works) and they could sell it.

Anyhow if you're interested pm me or something.