Read This Now!!!!!!!!

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
ozzy said:
wow, they just dont give up, got another email from a 3rd addy.
Don't e-mail them back. It only encourages them.
Just use the e-mail addys they send you and sign them up for every nasty thing you can find on the internet. They can't scam and spam if their own e-mail boxes are full of junk.

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
i should do that!

Cannonball said:
Don't e-mail them back. It only encourages them.
Just use the e-mail addys they send you and sign them up for every nasty thing you can find on the internet. They can't scam and spam if their own e-mail boxes are full of junk.

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
Theft Bay at its finest! :)

Sorry to all of those that have had issues but this is just another reason I will not do business of any sorts on theft bay. :)

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
thing is, none of these emails come from or go through ebay. all in my yahoo mail.

COMBAT said:
Theft Bay at its finest! :)

Sorry to all of those that have had issues but this is just another reason I will not do business of any sorts on theft bay. :)

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
Why are they publishing your email? So the buyer can contact you??? I would only want people to be able to contact me THROUGH ebay... :)

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
thats just it, i dont know even if my email is on ebay, guess i need to look. my ebay mail is forwarded to my yahoo. but all these emails from them are not in my ebay mail.

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
I get spam ebay emails everyday. They even send me "ebay member has a question on item***********" Respond Here. It's the same page as ligit ebay questions, but it runs through my email, which is not the email I use for ebay to contact me, so I know they are bogus. Pretty blatant copyright infringement because they simply copy and paste ebays page and stick it in an email. They threw me off in the beginning, but now my spaminator filters them into the great quarentine hole.

Man, I thought the computer was going to simplify our lives.

BKlein

Mar 10, 2006
Sarasota, Fl
I get second chance offers for some one who is bidding on the item but his ebay name is tbirdsc and my email is tbirdsc@comcast so for some reason I get second chance offers sent to me

I just won a n scale GP7 a couple weeks ago I needed a Ph1 and it was a Ph2 so I offered it to the first guy I out bid at a better price I paid. I bet he thought it was a scam.

Brad

J. Steffen

Feb 3, 2007
Hemet, SoCal
I was getting a dozen emails a day from someone claiming to be eBay and PayPal. It got so bad that I told them to close my accounts. When the companies replied to me by saying that all was still safe and told me how to recognize true company email, I told them that I didn't want to even have to try to tell the difference and that I felt that their companies were no longer safe to do business with. They closed the accounts after that. I'm still getting a dozon emails a day not to mention all of the emails that I get from people claiming that there are problems with my bank accounts, bank accounts that I don't even have.

:curse: