Re using Zealot

b1gy1n

:thumb: Hi folks quick intro,names Marc currently living and working in Oman,renewing interest in site,and back doing card models as they dont weigh much when shipping back and forth every 20 weeks to the UK,passions are Trams,Sci-fi,Trains,and things associated with them,all the best Marc

Z

Zathros

Marc,:welcome1: to the forum. Happy to have you aboard. PLEASE do not download anymore models till you have 10 SUBSTANTIAL posts. It is clearly written in the rules.

It doesn't matter that you registered so long ago. You have still not met the basic requirements. I am not sure how you got in because your account should have been registered inactive. Send me a P.M.with your current information. I have to make sure it still matches. DON'T POST IT!

Thanks you for your participation. :)

Z

Zathros

Don't sweat it please! It's just paper models, it's you, and the other members that count. I may seem harsh at times, it is just an attempt to keep out SPAMMERS and some others who just want to steal what we have. I try and protect out assets. :welcome1: back, and I truly hope to see you around, sometimes just posting words of encouragement is a great thing, and can motivate people who may need some. Thanks! :)