Re-introduction

baskerbosse

Hi all,
Reintroducing myself (as my account disappeared, -while I was logged in interestingly enough! :))
I first joined 15/03/2008 but haven't posted much lately.
I mainly do plastic modelling and wooden shipmodels, but also some card modelling.
Especially card modelling the last couple of months.
It's been a couple of years since I have posted anything, but some space related card model projects will probably show up shortly.. :)
I'm currently finishing up a 1/96 N1 rocket and a 1/100 Falcon 9 in landing configuration.

Thanks,
Peter

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
baskerbosse (I almost wrote baskerbooze!!)
That was quick! I would love to see the pictures of your plastic models, your ship models, anything and everything you have made. This forum is open to you expressing yourself in whatever medium you wish (except building a model out of the box, doing nothing to it, that is, well, you know) So, please, post some pics of your works, it does not matter how long ago you made them. I love every type of model you have mentioned, especially ships, made out of wood!!

As far as your account disappearing, send me a P.M. about that, and the name you used. Accounts are deactivated automatically after two years of not posting, you might have caught it right at that time! I would like to discuss that in P.m.'s., Thanks, and WELCOME TO ZEALOT, AGAIN.

This is a new ZEALOT, all the jerks are gone, (well, except one, but someone has to type this stuff), no fights, no pi---peeing contests, just people posting, sharing, and communicating, all the good stuff. So very happy you have returned!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello baskerbosse,

Welcome to Zealot. We have quite a few members who build "REAL SPACE" models as well as plastic models (and other material, including mixed medium). So I hope that you will feel right at home. By all means, please post photos of your work!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello BB,

welcome back to the forum!

May I suggest - there is one simple way to prevent such things from happening again:

Never log out and stay here forever! :D ;) :)

Glad to have you back.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

baskerbosse

Thanks guys,

"Never log out" -Funny you should say that.
This actually happened while I was logged in, three days ago.. :)

Cheers,
Peter

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I can't figure out what happened. Your account must have closed at that moment, Very Strange?