RC BIG AIR, ROCKY TERRAIN AND WATER RUN!

adventure girl

ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED!!
Hello RC lovers!!! In this expedition the guys head down to the river to hunt for some new trails.
Fresh trail hunting can be a bit tricky after a few years of trailing, but its all about getting outside, seeing
nature and seeing some amazing country, where ever you are.

Let us know where you hit the trails and what you want to see us do next?

Enjoy!!! Thank you if you Subscribed!!!!:bigcar:

As always, until next time....

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Very neat, and cute. On the other hand, I know that these R/C vehicles can run big bucks, and I do understand that it is something quite intensive and takes work to make it look easy. I have an old 6 channel Futaba controller with 6 servos that works perfectly, and everything is available for it, and it is compatible with the micro controllers now available. Looks like you guys are having fun, great video! The biggest R/C plane I had had a 52" Inch Wingspan and an engine with a .500 diameter piston. This thing flew almost straight up. It was a stick plane, no particular design, just a plane that flew great. It started to get me scared though as it was so big, some people in my neighborhood got scared it might go through their roof, to which I always replied, "it might, but it wouldn't make it through the ceiling". :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I do, and have crashed very large airplanes. One so big, I decided to become a airplane pilot, so I could have some more control! Turns out, I did! :)