Ranger 3 Deep Space Probe

the mole

Jul 31, 2006
West Frankfort, IL U.S.A.
I am no designer, but if I could,this would be one of the spacecraft I would designe. I have seen more complex models here, so this is what is baffling to me why the Ranger 3 has never showed up.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Rumours has it that Thunderchild is making one soon ..! :twisted:

the mole

Jul 31, 2006
Oh Thunderchild if this is true and I understand it's just a rumour, But if it is true your'e my hero. This will be a great model to add to the rest of the Buck Roger group. Thank you in advance.:thumb:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
The best thing is, if anyone has tackled the model, you'll be able adapt it to build four versions of it: Ranger 3 clean, Ranger 3 weathered, Buck's shuttle from season 2 and the Galactica pumpkin shuttle from "Greetings From Earth"!:cool:

the mole

Jul 31, 2006
The best thing is, if anyone has tackled the model, you'll be able adapt it to build four versions of it: Ranger 3 clean, Ranger 3 weathered, Buck's shuttle from season 2 and the Galactica pumpkin shuttle from "Greetings From Earth"!:cool:

All four would make a great gruop build. It would be almost unreal to be able to build all four versions. I can't wait.:thumb::wave:

mcusanelli

Feb 26, 2008
That looks fantastic!!! TC, any idea what scale you might make it in? No pressure, just curious.
Mike

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Great news Thunderchild!! Looks great! :)

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Cockpit included Sweeeeeeet!!!! This is gonna be a great addition to the Buck Rogers collection. Thanks for designing this one Thunderchild. Now all we need is the Hatchet fighter. I have a plastic one in a box somewhere...