Railroad Line Forums

Wolv, I was referring to the trouble makers. If I never have to see or hear of those three again, I will count my life as having been vastly improved. Their stuff just isn't what my idea of what model railroading is supposed to be about.

Good luck with your Yahoo group. :)

Cowcatcher

Originally posted by Casey Feedwater
Wolv, I was referring to the trouble makers. If I never have to see or hear of those three again, I will count my life as having been vastly improved. Their stuff just isn't what my idea of what model railroading is supposed to be about.

Good luck with your Yahoo group. :)

I was thinking there were 8 or 9 of them ......I guess I was counting all of their alias's :mad: :mad: ;)

C

Catt

I don't think ya'll will have to worry about you know who (s? :D ) Dave Hagen isn't Joe and he won't take any crap from either of them.

Thanks for the clarification Catt... I was gonna' ask but being new and all, didn't want to over extend myself. As I said before, when in someone else's house, abide by the house rules or feel free to uninvite yourself... Looks to be a great bunch here, glad to know someone is looking out for them...:)

Thanks Dave, ;)

Tom Fassett

Wolv33

Amen to Dave Hagen!

Like so many of the RR-Liners, I get tired of the BS....

Especially when it causes us to lose our home!!!!

Later.

NYCentral

Originally posted by tomfassett
Hey Phil, I'm glad I was able to hunt you down, you rascal! I still got a bazillion questions to throw at you (I mean--ask in moderation)...:D I was just getting warmed up (now, where's that big thick binder I had...? ):p

Tom

After all, my philosophy is... "if you can't figure something out, pester the daylights out of those who already done it...":rolleyes:

Ask away Tom, I enjoy the fun of answering questions as does a number of other great modelers here (don't worry I don't consider myself a great modeler, just average), Just check out Tyson's work or Mr Stillwater..Feedwater;) , or of course my idol Shamus.

Bucks Owin

Re: A Word of Warning...

Originally posted by Casey Feedwater

Catt, one of the weasles is registered here as a member. He has 0 posts to his credit up to this point, but now that he is "homeless," he may try to enter the henhouse. It would be just like him.

Like I said, just a word of caution.
Mike:)
"Daylight in the swamp" Mike............:cool: