Railroad Line Forums

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
I'll put out the welcome mat for all the RR-line folks. Sorry to hear that a "few" were able to shut down what sounds like a good forum.
Pete

Wolv33

Thanks Pete!

There are a few things that need improvement here, but thankfully it is not the people!

A fellow Illinoisan!

I lived in IL all my life, with the exception of the last year. I currently live in MO. I converse with a few others on the now defunct RR-Line forums that are also from IL.

Hopefully Jack Doran will find his way here. He is also a member of my yahoo group...YARDMASTER. I think I will leave him an invite to over here.

Heck, how about an invite to all RR-Line members to visit my own group...YARDMASTER. Only problem is that there is an emphasis on yards-all types. My group has been dead from the beginning. Only Jack and I and maybe one other post has shown up there. I have 30+ members, and NO-ONE posts anything. I just find that weird, and Yahoo is telling me that if I don't get any activity, they are going to shut it down. It is a waste of their server space to them.

Anyhow,

TomF and myself will keep y'all updated on progress.

Thanks again, Pete!

Later.

Wolv33

Hey Phil!

So this is where you hang out nowadays!

Glad we didn't lose touch completely.

Again, nice to see my RR-Line family here.

Later all.

NYCentral

Actually I have been here for awhile! Nice to see you, Tom and the rest of the group here also!! Feels like old home week;) :D :cool: :D
A few people already knew I was here like my Bro and Debbie.

Wolv33

Phil,

I KNEW you were here, I was just saying that I was GLAD to see you here! LOL! :)

I guess you forgot who invited me here in the first place....LOL!

;)

I mostly hang-out in RI Mike's area....or the area we have designated as "our" ROCK area. Hahaha.

Later.

Cowcatcher

Anyone seen any stray cows around here? I seem to have taken a lightning hit on the fence someplace. Got a heck of a charge and now I can't find the cows!

Wolv33

hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to bring to your attention the post concerning Member's numbers that I posted, and the posts about The Gauge Railway that others have made.

I think it would be neat if we all had our own version of The Gauge Railway rolling stock on our layouts or in our rosters.

My post deals with the Member's ID, and how to find it, for your own car reporting marks.

I am hoping this will take off, and that is why the message is off-topic. But then again, any RR-Line members know that is a problem with me. LOL!

Later.

Hey Phil, I'm glad I was able to hunt you down, you rascal! I still got a bazillion questions to throw at you (I mean--ask in moderation)...:D I was just getting warmed up (now, where's that big thick binder I had...? ):p

Tom

After all, my philosophy is... "if you can't figure something out, pester the daylights out of those who already done it...":rolleyes:

Um, hey Dave, I don't want to scare you or nothin', but driving to work today I saw a whole bunch of cows that wasn't there yesterday... What do the cows you're looking for look like? These were furry, and some were sorta' brown, and had ears and tails... these yours?...

Tom

Hey Wolv, the yardmaster thing is ANOTHER thing you must have "conveniently" forgotten to tell me about... Man I love yards. Where this be?

Tom

OK, I think it's your turn to harass me now...:D

(he, he...) How do you expect me to discern color with all this blue? I'm a black and white guy for the most part (well, actually, most people say I am in the gray area, but that is another story...):D

Tom

PS: Glad you're here. Wolv seems to be too busy to get into these little jousts (except for that bonehead thing--he, he)...

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Hair. You need some? Next time my wife cuts mine I’ll send you some.

I am cursed with a full head of thick dark hair. Drives me nuts in the summer.

The last time my wife cut it I had to dissemble the vacuum cleaner to clear out all the clogs. Thanks Mr. Oreck your vacuums are easy to take apart and put together.

Wolv33

Hey Tom,

Err uhh, I mean Fassett... Man, too many Toms to keep track of. LOL! :D

Anyhow, guess you didn't see my crack about Leno and how you would go down in flames. LOL!!! ;) :D

Hey TomF, are you trying to email me or something? I got two posts from you with nothing in the message and no recipient to send to. What is that all about?

Geez...Now I just got one from Yahoo Groups.

Tom, are you trying to pull pranks on me? Hmmmmmm...

Think someone better go check their SMTP settings.

Tom and anyone else interested in signing up...my Yahoo Group is called YARDMASTER and here is the URL:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/YardMaster

Hope to see you all there. If not, I won't have a cow or anything...uhhh no offence CowCatcher.

Later everyone.

PS Tom, when you get your email fixed, go ahead and gimme a hollar.

Later.

Hey, thanks Russ. I like participating here but I think the locals are being mighty nice to let us all fill up a couple of threads about another forum (even if it is gone...) Your group is a good way to keep in touch and take care of some unfinished threads from RR-Line without taking any more advantage of our hosts here...:)

Thanks to you, and thanks to the good people at The Gauge! Right fine bunch they are indeed!

Tom

Wolv33

TomF,

That is very true. I think we all (from RR-Line) are still in shock or something. LOL!

That is usually when I will talk about something the most, after I have had a bad experience with it. Or are in shock from something.

Anyhow, thanks for posting that Russ, and I must say...THANK YOU for joining "my" yahoo group too!

Also, thanks to RI Mike and Jack Doran...

Now where are all the rest of ya??! :mad:

Ehh, just kidding.... :D :D :D :D

Later.

Wolv33

MikeC,

Are you referring to the crowding or the trouble-makers?

Actually, I was referring to my Yahoo group when I made that kidding comment.

I really would like to see a lot of you join my group, but it's no biggie if ya don't.

I agree, the trouble-makers can STAY AWAY!!

I am soooo tired of that BS...

Later.