(Rail)Road Rage

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
MasonJar said:
I say let the train move the truck. What an idiot.

Andrew

A very lucky idiot!

Hey, MIkey, it must be something with mayors. Remember the Mayor of Darby Borough parking her car on the CSX crossing at Main Street in Darby a few years back.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I had to bite my lip to keep me from saying what I really wanted to.:cry: That and the Gauge rules against profanity and flaming.:eek:But in any event, there seems to be groups of people that feel they are entitled to the right of way and are willing to risk their lives and the safety of others to enforce these self-assigned rights. Be it a bunch of joggers, (sometimes only one), a pack of bicyclers, a string of protester, the guy going half the speed limit in the fast lane or the super-dude that weaves in and out of traffic just to feel like he's getting ahead. They all have the same mentality, the world revolves around them, and when they are moving, watch out. Not everyone doing these thing fits this profile, but enough do to be more than just an annoyance. Those that do are still here because of the grace of God and the patience of others.

"Idiot" doesn't come close to describing this person...:curse::curse: They should have had him arrested...:thumb::thumb:

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
I am ashame to admit this but,I had a uncle that was a engineer that would have moved that truck.. :( After all he applied the emergency brakes and just couldn't stop in time and the fireman and head brakie would swear to it... :eek: :(

ross31r

Jul 6, 2004
Surrey, United Kingdom
hum, i know what i would have done - he had his warning from the hooting.
Frankly the railorad should send him the bill for the loss of time any of their trains encountered

Someone like that cost over 100 lives in the UK. frankly idiots like that deserve what they get. hopefully next time he will find out the error of his ways the hard way whne a train takes the front end of his truck away and leaves him sitting on the back.