Rail Joiners for my Flex Track?

Gary S.

I'm using HO Code 83 Flex track... checked a couple of the online suppliers, but didn't see any code 83 rail joiners. Up to now, for my preliminary track layout, I've been using code 100 rail joiners. So, when I lay the track down permanently, do I just use the code 100 rail joiners? Or do they make something a little smaller and less conspicuous? What do you guys do?

The rail joiners work with both Code 100 and 83 rail.

If you don't like the size of the joiners, you can always cut them in half with a Xuron nipper. :thumb:

Good luck!

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Ya, ATLAS says they are universal rail joiners meaning they work for both C100 and C83.

I had the same question when I was buying them lol

Gary S.

Thanks for the help everyone. I snipped one in half, opened up the crimped end a bit with an exacto knife, and it works.

you might try peco,,, I found some code 83 joiners at the okla.city train show made by peco,,,,,, they are called peco streamine ho scale rail joiners,,, part no. SL-8310,,, 24 to a pack and I paid $2.77 for them,,,,, they look really good,,,, just as long as code 100, but lots smaller in height,,,,,, ,,,,, ,good luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,st