Radioshack Trucks

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by vette_7t9, Dec 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

hey `bro`.you should be ashamed of yourself suggesting a RadioShack rc toy to someone on this web site.
  2. bro

bro New Member

Hey Mrs. T[:X]
    Maybe my english isn't as good as you do but I still understand what topic vette started with, would you please stop B.itching like my x girlfriend who's A55 got kick so bad[B)]
    BTW if you are the webmaster of this forum kick me out, if not find yourself a topic work better for you[8D]
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

im sorry `bro`.i happen to like this topic.i find it humorous;makes me laugh when you guys talk about Radio Shack cars as if they are somthing to talk about.makes you guys look so stupid it is funny.
  4. bro

bro New Member

no need to be sorry I feel sorry for you [8D]
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

you can feel as sorry as you want but you still dont know anything about this stuff.
  6. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

Why are you guys talking about Radio Shack trucks? They SUCK! You can't compare a Radio Shack truck to a Tyco!!!

lol, This topic made me think about the Tyco thats sitting under my bed. Even though a Tyco or Radio Shack truck is no match compared to my nitros, they still are fun to drive and to get a good laugh out of them.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

Tyco is as much of a peice of crap as any Radio Shack.it isnt a Real RC.everythiing is all on one board.
  8. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

Calm down buddy. This whole topic is a joke.....don't take any of it seriously. I only run nitro cars/trucks so I know what a 'real' R/C is.
  9. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

i like driving those radio s hit cars off my 2 story house roof fun to watch 'em break into a million peices
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

lol SAVAGE.that has to be the second best idea of what to do with those cars.
  11. grasshoppedup

grasshoppedup New Member

Yeah i agree Radio shack cars do suk but lately they have been coming up in the world and have introduced digital proportional controls into their radios further more they even have one "toy" car that will do over 40 kilometers an hour and i feel that that is some definate improvements on radioshacks end a good place to start if your a kid.
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

Radio Shack cars do have digital proportinal controls and have had that for along time.the problem is that the circuitry is all intergrated on to one board making it inversitle to any ,worth while,modifications.not to mention the mechanical flaws they are notoriuos for by people who know about this stuff such as myself.
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

and i dout any Radio Shack car can go 40kph stock.the fastest i think is 14 MPH.
  14. timrock

timrock Active Member

they do have a motorcycle that looks kinda cool on TV.Radio Shack does not specialize in things such as RC cars or lots of things they sell.its a cool store but you wouldnt want to buy an RC from them if you want to get into the hobby.
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Radio Shack vehicles hit a top speed of 18 MPH thats it and that is their fastest one. As for modifing them, yes you can. we have a Radio Shack Viper with a 13T havok motor in it now and it does around 35MPH. That is with no mods to ESC or anything just a motor swap. In retrospect the radio shack cars cannot compare with the hobby grade vehicles. But they can be modified if you spend a little time on it.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

wow!a 13turn Radio Shack car?are they really making them like that now?if they do then they can compare to to hobby grade.there are alot of hobby grade stuff that is cheasey too.
  17. bro

bro New Member

hey rockn82,

would u pls tell more about the modifing the motor,
    I have the Dodge Ram and the Hummer H2, I am thinking of changing the Dodge ram first coz I like it better but slightly slower than the H2, I already have 3000amh 7.2v battery which motor should I put in any input may help thks BTW I play a lot on snow is it OK?
  18. UltimateStampede

UltimateStampede Member

i was thinking about modifying my RS truck too. im thinking about putting mine back together, if i can find all the parts, and putting a 20t stinger in it.
  19. timrock

timrock Active Member

if you put a 20 turn in a RS car it will burn out the intergrated ciuitry.that is if you can cut it up to fit it in it.
  20. timrock

timrock Active Member

curcuitry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.