R/C Drifter Logo Contest

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by rcdrifter, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Sorry... i tried. I thought i had it set to keep me loged in... guess not or somethings not working :roll: . Ya, it was me.... whoops...
  2. jaxx

jaxx Guest

3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

[​IMG]

Hehe... im gona make a few more with mighty mouse... just wait
  4. jaxx

jaxx Guest

what about the name of rcdrifter? lol
    im about to post my work... beready to call 911... it will put u in a coma, its soo good. lol :) :twisted:
  5. jaxx

jaxx Guest

ok, heres my idea.... and its done.... sort of...

heres one

[​IMG]

and another.....

[​IMG]

yay! im out of ideas, ill have more after i sleep, if i sleep, havin a lan party...sort of
  6. jaxx

jaxx Guest

oh yeah, thats a skyline, on the hongkong SKYLINE... im so smart....
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Grrr... i was gona do that.. just i need some help with my photoshop. Im gona have my friend help me... you'll see it.
  8. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

[​IMG] I REALLY like that one... even tho the colors dont all quite match. And i have the file bigger, just the host i use only allows 750mb and the orignal file was like 1.3 kb
  10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

[​IMG]
    I kinda did that one for S&G... kinda cool tho.
  11. jaxx

jaxx Guest

which are you refuring to?
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

your skyline ones. I was... well, ill tell you after its over.
  13. jaxx

jaxx Guest

yeah... i didnt want to wait, because some1 could have done it...
  14. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

hehe... i really like this new pic... :roll: 8)
  15. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

hey guys you have some good looking designs but i dont think you understand what a logo is. you are just making photoshop pics not logos. they look good and would be good on a website but when is the last time you could have a paint mask that complicated. a logo should incorporate the most important things only and that would be the name of the site and a simple design if that. it would mainly just be the words. a logo is meant to be simple and to the point. how can you make a paint mask of a picture. even if you did one wouldnt have the patience to paint it or the money to buy all that paint.

logo examples
    www.teamnovak.com
    www.teamtekin.com

look in the upper left hand corner of those and that is a logo
  16. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

My first two are sorta logos... just kinda big. But, when they say logo, i think they use it vaguely. I mean, look at the old "Logo". And some other forum "logo's". Im trying to figure out Photoshop to do that, just im not that good. I use Fireworks... and im still kinda new to the words and vector graphing.
  17. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Exactly as ae86 put it, a logo will focus on the name of the site with sort outlaying graphics to enhance it....
  18. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ok, well, i thought about it... and came up with something i think looks neet... just needs work on the text.

[​IMG]

Hows that as a logo?
  19. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

hey guys this is a logo. i sketched it in like 10 min or less and touched it up with paintshop pro.
    please dont bite idea because by tuesday i will have a much better completed logo. hope you like. the o in .com is supposed to represent a watanabe wheel

[​IMG]
    please suggest anything to better logo :!:
  20. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Wow... thats awsome... i wish i could draw that good. To better it, you should color it :eek: j/m. But really, its kinda plain. Its cool and all, just plain. Also, dont use car domain as a host, i cant see the .com. Use imageshack.com.

Heres a new one i did... im learning how to blend better and what not...

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.