quick look # 46: Trumpeter US MaxxPro MRAP

goodduck

Here is the 1:16 Trumpeter US MaxxPro MRAP. Big kit with large sprues, large runners, and parting lines. I don't know how I screwed up with the G10 & G27 and glued them backward opposite side of each other. The parts were sticking out to the back too and I didn't notice them till much later during the build. Don't know what to say about that, really feel like an ass. And I don't know what going on with D26, it missing something? A back part, maybe? Lense? Why don't they cover the backside of D26? If you don't glue G26 to F13 the front wheel can rotate. Other than that, really nice kit a lot of fun to build!

Thank you very much for watching!
Do check out my other videos.
Please remember to click "like" on Youtube if you like it, comments and feedback are most welcome.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Allen, you are not an Ass. It is not your fault that the instructions do not cover everything properly. I have built many models with poor instructions, and yes I make MANY mistakes.
You are a MAGNIFICENT artist and the work that you do is PHENOMENAL! I always look forward to seeing the the projects that you work on. Your work inspires me and gives me ideas on how to improve my skills.
So please do not let a mistake like that get you down. This model looks very good.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

(I think that this model would make for a great paper model.)

goodduck

Hey, thanks for watching! I do have a 3d detail model of this vehicle but I recall seeing a paper version of this someplace but forgot where maybe Paper Replika? The mistake is mine. I looked at the instruction again, yeah, all me. Somehow my brain was thinking backward.