Question??

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Vortex_4200, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I was searching for ANY instructions for the Blade Liger model and I came across this web site but I don't know if it is a legit web site or not, looks ok what do you think???
  2. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

If i could read chineese maybe i could help, but you can tell alot about a site from tjose weird flash adds around the side
  3. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Thank goodness for my google translate it really helps, but like I was saying it looks legit, but after the many MANY disscussions about pirate sites and such I want to keep on the up and up and NOT encourage piracy so that is why I am looking for a second oppinion on the matter, thanks for your input. :mrgreen:
  4. MTK

MTK Active Member

Didn't want to load, is that your site?

5. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

No it not my site, but one that I found, I have been trying to muddle through it to figure out what the deal is with it...
  6. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

Ok, so what exactly is the site, a media share site like 4shared or mediafire, or a site that sells or allows downloads?
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

IF you don't know the legitimacy of a site send me a PM, but "DO NOT POST IT AND ASK IS THIS SITE LEGIT!!!"

Think about it. It really doesn't make sense. You could ask someone else in a p.M.. There are so many options, but posting it, then asking is not one. Thank you all for understanding. I am checking out the site now. It is loaded with so much "cr@p", I am not sure why you would want to get anything from there.

2 minutes later........................

YES, it is a pirate site!!, see, that easy.wall1 They did have "black eye patches" pretty cheap though. Aaargh me Mayteee!!!
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Hmmm. A 10 second Google search came up with this website, from the author of the model. It is a Bade Liger. Not sure if it is the one you have, but if you get this one, you will have instructions. The patterns for the parts are listed as Head, Body, Foot. Scroll down to middle of the page. I just woke up too. Come on guys!

http://kertasigo.blogspot.com/2010/05/intruksi-kaki-blade-liger.html
  9. MTK

MTK Active Member

Hmmmnnnn....???? That's the second site that has been linked to that's had issues. "The games afoot Watson.":mrgreen:

10. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thanks for clearing that up.:thumb: