Question today, 11-29...Your Christmas wish

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yes, it's less than four weeks until Christmas. Right now I've got Christmas music playing, the tree is up already and we've been gift shopping for the grandkids. We all hope, pray and wish for something, peace, a fine steam engine, some plan to go right, a trip, healthy kids, great wealth or just a place to put your new layout; something that we really and truly want.. Today we ask:

What is your greatest wish for this Christmas; what is the one present you really want to get or see happen?

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
As a retired soldier my greatest wish is for all our service members to return to their families safe.

Hmmm one present....a skid steer loader...a real one!

Merry Christmas!

Rick

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yee gads, what a question. Whoever asked it must know that we all have many wishes than just one <whisper, whisper> oh, uh, it was me that asked the question :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops:....sheesh...:D

It's hard to ignore that fact that our troops are fighting in a foreign land and that we and others in the world are in constant danger. We can't ignore the poverty and lack of medical aid that is prevalent in some of the more needy countries. We wish that all this would go away and that those that are fighting would just walk away and take out their aggressions on building models, or maybe even a real railroad where one is needed. Those that need medical care and food may they be as blessed as we are and have what they need at their disposal.

Health is a big issue this year with myself, friends and family so I wish that this would change for the better.

Personally, we are happy with the material things we have, I know of nothing that I especially am in need of for my layout or am drooling for, but along these lines, I guess I wish I would be blessed with enough patience to be able to complete at least one of the Cambia Electrical Substations I have. Man, bending and gluing those little wires and beads will drive anyone to distraction...:D :D I can't believe it's around two years since I started to build one.

lionelfan

Nov 3, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
For my Nephew to return safely from Iraq. For my Mother's health to continue to be good.
After all that, I would like more time to work on the layout and my other hobbies.

What I would want!

Yes, I would like peace, for the fine young Canadian and American troops to return to their families!

Yes, I would like the enviroment and our world to be a better place for our children and grand kids!

Yes, I would like a DCC system ! sign1

David

And yes! I am so gratefull that I am healthy and able to participate in a wonderfull hobby such as this, and have made so many friends that are willing to share their knowledge! God Bless You All!

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
My two front tooth1
Actually pretty much what everyone else has said. For the Men and Women in Iraq and Afganistan to come home safe and sound.

Oh yeah...A couple of those new 33,000 gallon ethanol tank cars Athearn has.Maybe another Auto-Maxx

granitestate68

Feb 24, 2006
Doc Holliday said:
I would like my daughter's cancer to all go away once and for all.
Doc

After that, I got nothing, best of luck to you doc. The only thing I wish is for everyone to have a great, safe and healthy holiday. Material things will come if you have the aformentioned.

Oh, and by the way I love this site, great info and the pictures are awesome. You guys/gals really know how to model. I work second shift and really enjoy chillin out looking at the photos and videos.
Lee

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
No damper Doc. I think we're all wishing along with you! I see this thread as a nice blend of the really important things in life and our hobby diversion which helps us take a little time away. I'm wishing for a continuation of the good health I've been blessed with since cancer last year....but I also wouldn't mind a mini video cam to put in one of my locomotives!

Ralph