Question for the Ebayers in the crowd

C

Catt

I'm looking for anybody who has dealt with a dealer on Ebay that goes by the name savonart.If you have good things to say please say it here.If you have bad things to say please PM me to keep it private.

petey

Why would you want to keep negative comments private? it's as important, or more so, to relate negatives concerning a seller.

C

Catt

Petey,negative comments in public soon leading to bashing and flaming.I won't allow it in my forums and won't ask for it in someone else's.

Woodie You have a PM coming explaining whats going on.

fifer

Yes I have the three cabins he has , the product is nice but I had to fight for a month to get them and numorous phone calls and they have changed names manytimes and take a look at the latest feedbacks. :( :confused:
Mike

petey

Negative ratings are available to the public. These are meant to relate dealings with a person. Since they are available, they shouldn't be kept off this forum, and that's what you asked for-negative or positive.

since they are available

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
petey said:
Negative ratings are available to the public. These are meant to relate dealings with a person. Since they are available, they shouldn't be kept off this forum, and that's what you asked for-negative or positive.

since they are available

Petey - The ratings on E-bay are available only if you activly click the link - not if you are just browsing.. there's a difference.. we just dont want to publicize it here in this Bulliten Board.

~~ Thanks!!

belg

Petey, I for one would already be on the watch for this guy, you can usually "assume" that someone is not asking a question like this because of a good experience. If it was good I'm sure Catt would have said so. So add a grain of salt and take it for what it is. Pat

jon-monon

The-gauge is not a negative place. It's a positive and uplifting place. We, the users and staff combined, work hard to keep it that way, and it's what the majority of gaugers want. E-bay has it's own forum for getting down in the trenches, slinging mud and being negative. There is however, nothing wrong with stating truthful facts, within reason, if it is helpful to others. There is nearly an infinate amount of public information on the internet that we don't want, nor do we allow here. This is where you seek refuge from all the garbage the world has to offer. It's why were better. :) smile :) it's good.