Question for 11/27 - What are you working on next?

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Since we asked "what are you working on now?" on the weekend, I thought I'd follow that up with "What are you working on next?" :D

So what is on the shelf, in the drawer, under the desk, or wherever you keep your future project(s)?

For me - I think some benchwork is in order before any more rolling stock or structure projects. (Except maybe that resin caboose I have to put together for a friend...)

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Once I get my ballasting done, the next thing is to figure out what I want for industries and other structures and start building them. I'm going to work between doing that and finishing up the scenery as I go along.

nkp174

Oct 10, 2006
Cincinnati, O.
I emailed the good people at Athearn about getting 4-6-2 parts from them for my NKP 160. I need to park myself in a computer lab at school and draw up my plans in CAD for the K-1a. I also need to cut end sills and file them for my DSP&P pay car...I'm planning on having the frame ready to roll before starting the sides.

railohio

Dec 29, 2000
Probably more reading unless I stop getting deals on books. :D

For my next modeling project I'm going to build a large grain elevator with a Walthers ADM kit and some Rix metal bins. Probably also need some sort of Intermountain or Red Caboose unit train to serve it with, too...

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
I'm waiting until next spring to get back to my portion of the club layout. I tried working in that unheated building last winter and it ain't fun. I'm about to the tree planting stage and hopefully will have the engine house finished and ready to install at the logging camp when the weather warms up.
eightyeightfan: We suffer from those "heat waves" on the club layout. The trackwork looks like a snake when summer comes.