Question about banner ads???

stripes

Everyone Please Read!!!!!

Does anyone click on the banner ads at the top of the page?
Right now it is my ad!announce1 Click on it 100`s of times LMAO!

RonP

Member of the WMRC
I do only if they are interesting looking. Before the fishing one (and mine) there was a game ad I joined it for fun.

Also the ad I put up get lots of hits from every part of this forum.

On my site in the ad manager it say around 3% of all the displayed ads are clicked. Thats for the average ones, the current review I have up has a Rate of 18%

jbaakko

I do, when its something I've never seen before, as I know they earn something from it, to help keep the forum free. However, most of the time, I see stuff like fishing world, lol.

Chaparral

I do, when its something I've never seen before, as I know they earn something from it, to help keep the forum free.

If clicking on the ads keeps this site in the black, I'll click as many times as I used redial to vote for David Cook.
(No, I didn't, but I needed something to compare it to)

stripes

My ad Railroadtown.ca

I do not know how long it will last but please click the daylights out of my banner ad at the top of the pages! LOL It will at least drive up my rankings and also make Peter more $ by raising his clicks!!!!
Thanks LOL

I do not know how long it will last but please click the daylights out of my banner ad at the top of the pages! LOL It will at least drive up my rankings and also make Peter more $ by raising his clicks!!!!
Thanks LOL

I will be sure to check it out, but do you realize that you are paying Peter the money as you are the one paying for the ad and thus for each click? Or at least that is my understanding.

edit: You have some pretty cool and interesting content!

stripes

I will be sure to check it out, but do you realize that you are paying Peter the money as you are the one paying for the ad and thus for each click? Or at least that is my understanding.

edit: You have some pretty cool and interesting content!

Yep, that way I get to support my favorite forum :thumb: and,
If I am going to spend money advertising it might as well be on a train related site.

stripes

Well it was fun while it lasted! My ad was outbid and I can not afford to pay more! At least Peter might make more money!!! Wahoo!

RonP

Member of the WMRC
Well it was fun while it lasted! My ad was outbid and I can not afford to pay more! At least Peter might make more money!!! Wahoo!

patience my friend they will run out of money too and then you will have your day once more. It is better to keep those fresh i sure don't want mine up there for a lengthy period of time. Its worth devalues that way IMHO.