Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Rhaven Blaack submitted a new resource:

PUMA - PUMA from WIPEOUT PURE (FX300 RACING LEAGUE)

Here is the PUMA

Designed by Alien99

The PUMA is part of the WIPEOUT PURE (FX300 RACING LEAGUE)
(*NOTE* There are two (2) models in this template file. Same design, but different paint schemes.)

This model (as well as other models like this) can be found at http://aliens.humlak.cz

Read more about this resource...

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
DOH! lol, didnt even think of that, I went straight to his site. Still getting used to our new site, lol. Thanks m8

No worries m8.
By the way, I just tried the website and everything is still working properly there as well.
Alien99 is a member here. You may want to send him a PM telling him what kind of problems you are having with the site.

I am looking forward to seeing the build.

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
No worries m8.
By the way, I just tried the website and everything is still working properly there as well.
Alien99 is a member here. You may want to send him a PM telling him what kind of problems you are having with the site.

I am looking forward to seeing the build.

Thanks m8....Currently working on another WH40K tank, (the Mech I attempted was a dismal failure).

Am currently converting one of the spare bedrooms to a dedicated Craft room for myself (WIN!) once that is done, the boy and I will be building the Racers for his bedroom ;)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am looking forward to seeing the tank.

I wish you the best of luck with your new craft room!!!

I hop that your son will enjoy building the racers. I am looking forward to seeing them!!!