Publication

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Gang, Just had a layout published in the UK magazine "Continental Modeller"
http://www.peco-uk.com/cm/this_mon.htm

This layout was called "Bear River Lumber Compnay" and was long before the Badger Creek or Red Fox Lumber Co. were even thought of. Still it was nice to see old photo's again.

By the way, some time this year the "Red Fox Lumber Company" is being published by Model Railroading will let you know when.

Shamus

spitfire

Yay!

Congratulations Paul! Your work should be "required reading" for everyone in the hobby IMO.

cheers
Val

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Wow Paul,

Do you ever slow down...!?!

It's funny that you describe the layout as old, but the web site you give the link for talks about it as "your latest"...

Not even the professionals can keep up with you!

Andrew

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Way to go Paul. The detail and interesting mini scenes you create are the best I have seen. Congratulations on being published again.

Great Paul! Congratulations! I am surprised though that Kalmbach hasn't put you in MR yet. You should be known to them via your layout photos in the Walther's catalog. Maybe we can petition Terry Thompson through all the members here at the gauge who have learned from and enjoyed your layouts over the years! I don't know how to go about setting something like that up here but there should be a way....

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Paul,
Don't think I can get "Continental Modeler", but "Model Railroading" I can. Looking forward to seeing the article.
Pete

shamus

Registered Member
Originally posted by Matt Probst
Great Paul! Congratulations! I am surprised though that Kalmbach hasn't put you in MR yet. You should be known to them via your layout photos in the Walther's catalog. Maybe we can petition Terry Thompson through all the members here at the gauge who have learned from and enjoyed your layouts over the years! I don't know how to go about setting something like that up here but there should be a way....

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Thanks guys.

Matt, I already have been in touch with Model Railroader some time last year about an article. They stated that they couldn't use my photo's as they were from a digital camera, and needed to be better (Hmmm) on slide film (35mm) Guess they had read my other articles published in Model Railroading and decided to leave it to them.
Shamus