Project Aero L-159 ALCA - 1/33

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
Dears, I would like to introduce my new projec of jet light combat airplane, that was created and is used in Czech Republic by CZAF. I'm working on this project for several months and I'm comming to finish this model in mid January 2013. Below you can find some pictures from first try and almost finished preview from firt side. I hope you will like this one as I would like to continue with Aero models L-59 and L-39 in the near future. If you would like to have your own livery on these airplanes, feel free to contact me anytime.

snmek284.jpg

snmek150.jpg

final1strana.jpg

snmek163.jpg

Z

Zathros

This is an awesome looking model. The sides before in jet engine intakes need to be rounded a bit, and you must start the increase of the fuselage from behind the nose cone. The intakes are too round, and the cockpit sides do not have a sufficient radius. Only model this good deserves this kind of criticism. I hope you understand. This is a complex jet geometrically and you done a great job on it. A couple of more tweaks and this will be THE Aero-L-159 to get and the best in existence.

AIR_L-159_Top_Armed_lg.jpg

6069-Czech-Air-Force-Aero-L-159-Alca_PlanespottersNet_288397.jpg

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
thanks for yourpoints. First model you see is just for my internal use to see if the final airplane will be simillar. I have original blueprints from AERO with all possible details, so hopefully will finish as close to real plane as possible. In this moment I have prepared front part up to jet intakes so during next week I will post some photos

Z

Zathros

I appreciate your professional manner in my statements. They are meant solely as observations. I sincerely look forward to anything you make! :)