progress?????

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
It is either progress or deprogress, but I'm on my way to new and better (or at least new) things. Everything torn down and cleaned up and ready to start. My next is a 5X20, so I can reach everything in the middle from either side.

I know what I want to include in my next one, and I can picture a lot of it. All I need is to kind of pot it together in my head before I start. I'll let you know if I get it figured.

Lunn

Attachments

• ready 1.jpg
    ready 1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 113
  • ready 2.jpg
    ready 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 114

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
can I have one..please...just kidding, the wife would leave me if that came in the house... on second thoughts!!!!!!!!!....have a good one...ausien

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
Well...I now know how lynn feels....the tables that were being used for the layout were....how shall I say it....snatched out from under me for the science fair....needless to say Im not pleased a bit....Im gonna gave to put one of my gaurd dogs in there to protect the stuff....pics of him to follow. I will be getting the tables back after the fair....maybe I should just go ahead and glue the foam to the tables. Shouldnt get into to much trouble,lol.

77Railer

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
Don Juan

Here is my watch dog....maybe we should all get one. Then we wouldnt have to worry about loosing all our goodies. We will be having babies soon...got two pregnant females :) Thanks to Don Juan here.

77Railer

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 33
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 37