Progress Photos

Originally posted by Catt!
Casey the more I think about the Troll Wars the more I think we got sold out.:eek: :eek:

Oh well we live to fight another day (gawd I hope not).How's the wife feeling now? Hope shes doing GREAT!!

Catt, as always, I appreciate your expressions of concern and support. They really do mean a great deal to me. Many thanks. :)

Things get better every day. The weight of the world was lifted after the last go-round of tests. Now if we can just survive the two of us being "retired" at the same time... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

I think you and I are on the same wave length, re: RR-L. The more I've thought about "things," the more I've come to the conclusion that we got hung out to dry. I feel very betrayed by a number of things, including that so-called "backdoor" to the Mod's Forum. But what's done is done.... Time to move on :)

I worked on my oil tanker a bit this evening. I'll post pics when it's finished... maybe this weekend. :)

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Originally posted by Casey Feedwater

Catt, as always, I appreciate your expressions of concern and support. They really do mean a great deal to me. Many thanks. :)

Casey, I know where you're coming from. My wife was very sick for several years (still suffers chronic illnesses, but they seem to be under control). She struggled through nursing school during a lot of the acute illnesses and was so sick by graduation that she had to take a year off before working. I understand this is veryhard on you to watch, not to mention the financial stresses (gotta build the doc a new mantion, eh?) I'm so broke between the bills and unemployment, that I dumped all my expensive hobbies and got into model RR :) More fun too! Anyway, will pray for her recovery and your well being...