Progress Photos on the BNSF Whitehead Sub

Hoss

Nov 10, 2003
TEXAS
Visit site
For those following my posts you know that not only did I recently begin a new layout, but that yesterday I decided to trash it and start all over.

So, out with the OLD...

And in with the NEW!!

I managed to completely disassemble the above benchwork (screw by screw) and build part of the framework for the new layout in about 6 hours time. The portion of the layout you see below is 7'x11' and is the main part of the layout. An extension will be added when I get more wood, making the overall dimensions 9'x17'. You can see the proposed track plan in HERE.

Now....here's the start on the new layout...

abp.jpg

Hoss

Nov 10, 2003
TEXAS
Visit site
If you are it's just a case of layout envy....with that huge layout you've got and all. ;)

Actually, I just never could come up with a track plan I was happy with on the other benchwork.

Hoss

Nov 10, 2003
TEXAS
Visit site
Not Australia....Texas. And, it's not an entry door, it's a door that opens up to the closet that the hot water heater is located in. Local codes requires that gas hot water heaters in the garage be a minimum of 18" off the ground. :)

Hoss

Nov 10, 2003
TEXAS
Visit site
Thanks.

The neighborhood is okay if you're a suburb kind of guy. I'm a country boy. The neighbors are great, but I prefer acreage and fresh air. ;)