Progress on the Indiana Midland

marty w.

Here's some pic's of the new layout. Construction started in 2/03 with the mainline completed in 5/03. This is the south side of Anderson, IN.

Attachments

• anderson.jpg
    anderson.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 227

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
That's looking great Marty! I like the design of this scene in which trains will come from out of site around that curve and then disappear under the building.
Ralph

Gary Pfeil

Nice to see your progress! It's looking great. And a sharp scheme too. That bridge in the distance looks nice. I look forward to seeing more as you go.

Gary

brakie

Marty Your layout looks like it is coming along quite nicely..:D

I like what you are doing at Anderson,looking good ..

AHHH! That IM Geep is a real sharp looker..I really like your paint scheme for the IM..Very nice!!!! :D

Blake

I really like your railroad. I was out in Ohio, Indiana and Illinois a few years ago, following the old Erie tracks. Outside of the fact that most of the Erie was gone, I liked it out there.

CN1

Man this is a great layout! congratulations it looks good!

Nice paint job on your locomotives. I like the color. it reminds me of CN circa 70-80's

Lackawanna Jim

Hey Marty;

This really is fantastic; I can't believe how quickly you were able to get that Main up and running. And very clean, well-joined benchwork and fascia. Very nice indeed; and, I like your choice of prototypes too!

Jim :cool:

Lighthorseman

That is BEAUTIFUL work, Marty!:) Really professional looking fascia and uncluttered trackwork.

I sure hope you're proud of your handiwork. I know I would be...;)