problems

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by WESTSIDERIDER310, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WESTSIDERIDER310

WESTSIDERIDER310 Member

Hey fellas recently I was running my nitro mt and I noticed some interference in the throttle servo. I am running the old blazer system by airtronics which is running at 27.045 AM. I also have an ofna fail-safe connected to it. I am thinking its interference with cb radios because cb radios run on 26MHZ through 27MHZ....does anyone have a ofna fail safe...maybe its the fail safe, I am not sure this is the first time it has happened.... when I give half throttle the servo gives half then it takes it up to full and holds it at full throttle, even if I hit the brake, and even if I turn off the remote. The reason why I tried turning off the remote is because the fail-safe is suppose to kick on and bring the servo back and it doesn't.... I was running the car threw my street....
  2. pimp

pimp Active Member

un less u have a broken failsafe it shouldent or a broken servo go with the 75 mhz the best nothing can interfer execpt police
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

try a different servo and see if thats the problem
  4. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hey sometimes if get interference it can be your batterys so get brand new batterys
    if thats not the problams then it was probly just someone else driving somethink around u like there helicopter or there rc car
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.