problems posting????

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
Jan 27, 2007
Paris, ON
How would we know there even was a page 2, unless we could see it?

It would also depend on how you have your options set. I didn't see a "Page 2" when there were only 18 posts because I've set my options to have 20 posts per page. If you had it set to 10, there'd be a page 2. But if you set it to 5, there'd be 3 pages.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
It would also depend on how you have your options set. I didn't see a "Page 2" when there were only 18 posts because I've set my options to have 20 posts per page. If you had it set to 10, there'd be a page 2. But if you set it to 5, there'd be 3 pages.
Good point, the default is 15. Anyway, CG is looking into why this is still happening.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.

i didnt even know you could do that :eek:ops: i thought it was 15 posts per page for everyone :eek: lol here ive been explaining all my problems with posting useing the 15 posts per page thing.... lol

mack1

Oct 24, 2008
I also facing same problem. When i post my new thread for this forum my thread not displayed here. i had refreshed the page and after one day my thread displayed.

cg admin

Administrator
Aug 1, 2008
I also facing same problem. When i post my new thread for this forum my thread not displayed here. i had refreshed the page and after one day my thread displayed.

When did you notice it displayed?