Problems down the track ???

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
I received an e-mail advising that "ocalicreek" had posted a reply to one of my threads... I sent the answer, but when I was not re-directed to the original post I checked it out and neither Ocalicreek's post or my reply were there.

I reposted thinking I might have have messed up some where, but again... no post shows on that thread ("Does anyone have a Bachmann Spectrum 4-4-0") *Product Review Forum.

I thought I better bring this one to your attention, and if I wind up "double-posting" can you delete one of the messages ?

Thanks, Bob :eek:ops:

Peter T Davis

Apr 14, 2004
New England
www.zealot.com
It's probably not you. There are significant problems with the site and server, and I'm needing to rebuild the site from the ground up (it's in process, but I'm at least a couple months behind schedule). Nobody will hold it against you if there's a double-post.

GN.2-6-8-0

May 25, 2006
Glendale AZ.
Iron Goat said:
I received an e-mail advising that "ocalicreek" had posted a reply to one of my threads... I sent the answer, but when I was not re-directed to the original post I checked it out and neither Ocalicreek's post or my reply were there.

I reposted thinking I might have have messed up some where, but again... no post shows on that thread ("Does anyone have a Bachmann Spectrum 4-4-0") *Product Review Forum.

I thought I better bring this one to your attention, and if I wind up "double-posting" can you delete one of the messages ?

Thanks, Bob :eek:ops:
Irongoat
Take a gander over at the Ask the Bachmann forum,there are a couple of threads on the 4-4-0. Don't believe theres a review as yet but that would be the 1st place i would look for one.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Thanks for jumping in there Peter! He's right by the way. Double posts do not offend us. You can delete information in your post but are not able to remove a post. When I see double posts I routinely remove them just to keep things tidy. N problem!
Ralph

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, guys... neither of my posts ever showed up on that thread, so I PM'ed Ocalicreek to let him know that I purchased a Spectrum 4-4-0, and have now received it. (It is a great little runner, and very smooth at all speeds)

It looks like if I post in response to an e-mail "post notification", it will not show up on the Gauge forum, but if I post "while on the forum" it goes through. I can't figure that one out yet!

Bob :curse: