Problems down the track ???

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Iron Goat, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

I received an e-mail advising that "ocalicreek" had posted a reply to one of my threads... I sent the answer, but when I was not re-directed to the original post I checked it out and neither Ocalicreek's post or my reply were there.

I reposted thinking I might have have messed up some where, but again... no post shows on that thread ("Does anyone have a Bachmann Spectrum 4-4-0") *Product Review Forum.

I thought I better bring this one to your attention, and if I wind up "double-posting" can you delete one of the messages ?

Thanks, Bob :oops:
  2. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

It's probably not you. There are significant problems with the site and server, and I'm needing to rebuild the site from the ground up (it's in process, but I'm at least a couple months behind schedule). Nobody will hold it against you if there's a double-post.
  3. GN.2-6-8-0

GN.2-6-8-0 Member

Irongoat
    Take a gander over at the Ask the Bachmann forum,there are a couple of threads on the 4-4-0. Don't believe theres a review as yet but that would be the 1st place i would look for one.
  4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Thanks for jumping in there Peter! He's right by the way. Double posts do not offend us. You can delete information in your post but are not able to remove a post. When I see double posts I routinely remove them just to keep things tidy. N problem!
    Ralph
  5. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Thanks for the replies, guys... neither of my posts ever showed up on that thread, so I PM'ed Ocalicreek to let him know that I purchased a Spectrum 4-4-0, and have now received it. (It is a great little runner, and very smooth at all speeds)

It looks like if I post in response to an e-mail "post notification", it will not show up on the Gauge forum, but if I post "while on the forum" it goes through. I can't figure that one out yet!

Bob :curse: