Printing onto multiple sheets of paper?

Evan

Feb 9, 2004
Cape Town, South Africa
Visit site
Hi,

I've got a track plan, as an image on my PC. I'd like to print it out on multiple sheets of paper, so I can tape them together and see how it looks in real size. Does anyone know of a program that can do this? Preferably freeware / shareware program, as it'll more than likely be a once off use.

Thanks

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
If you have it as an image (jpg, bmp, etc) you will need to look to your printer utility to see if it can support printing multiple pages. The other option is to look at some sort of imaging or drawing program that would do the same thing. Then it is a question of scaling it properly so the prinout is indeed "lifesize".

Andrew

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Evan,

A member here once recommended "GIMP" - I think it stands for Graphic Image Manipulation Program (or something like that).

Since you already have the image, you might want to google for GIMP (now that sounds strange doesn't it...?) ;) :D

Your alternative is to redraw the plan using the above mentioned software (PC/Windows only though).

EDIT - Here is the link to the info about GIMP here at The Gauge: http://www.the-gauge.com/thread7051-archive-a-gimp-tutorial.html

Andrew