Printing in Scale

Fasttracken

Ok I have seen where you guys are making pop machines and every thing in N scale and Ho

the quetion I have is How do you change stuff over to the scale you need printed

scott

Fasttracken

Fasttracken said:
Ok I have seen where you guys are making pop machines and every thing in N scale and Ho

the quetion I have is How do you change stuff over to the scale you need printed

scott

whats up when I first started posting here every one was very eager to help

seems like my last few posts in other threads and ones I have start my self have went un noticed and just disapeared in the next pages

Just wondering if any one else has seen this or is it just me LMAO

scott

MCL_RDG

Too busy?

I've been lurking alot. Got a broken finger end of January- no modeling, model making, no heavy lifting (right hand too- my favored hand), no serious nose or butt p, well you don't need to know that! Typing don't go so good with a cast on either by the way although it is amusing at times when you hafta.

I drop images into CAD and scale 'em. I also just drop a bunch into the word processor, make copies of an image and try different sizings/resizings. That's more trial and error but with several copies I usually find one that's right. I'll print a sheet and when I know which ones to keep I blow the others away and save the file for future use as a gauge when adding new images. I keep the images near the top of the page so I can rotate and flip the paper and reprint on the same sheet. I also use Wausau brand card stock because it has a tighter grain than others I've used for printing- it doesn't bleed the inkjet pigment.

Mark