Pride and Joy

gnAsher

Apr 12, 2007
Hong Kong
Guys ( and Gals!),

What's better than showing off your latest model? Showing off the latest model of your kids of course! So here, with chest threatening to burst with pride, I present, Canon's short hair cat, by Tamara age 7!

She has done several of the simpler Canon models, and while we were choosing a new model to do she selected the cat. I thought it might be too tough for her, but decided to let her have a shot. And she came through with flying colours! She did it completely on her own, I only showed her where to glue some on the more difficult parts.

End of rant.:grin: Sorry about going on and on, you parents out there know what I mean!:roll:

gnAsher

Apr 12, 2007
Hong Kong
Guys ( and Gals!),

What's better than showing off your latest model? Showing off the latest model of your kids of course! So here, with chest threatening to burst with pride, I present, Canon's short hair cat, by Tamara age 7!

She has done several of the simpler Canon models, and while we were choosing a new model to do she selected the cat. I thought it might be too tough for her, but decided to let her have a shot. And she came through with flying colours! She did it completely on her own, I only showed her where to glue some on the more difficult parts.

End of rant.:grin: Sorry about going on and on, you parents out there know what I mean!:roll:

MOS95B

Feb 19, 2007
Robbinsdale MN USA
www.mos95b.com
7????
icon_eek.gif

OK, now I'm depressed..... ;)

Great job!!!

P

paulhbell

Hey, I got that one as well. Nice.

When I opened the thread I thought someone had nicked my photos.

P

paulhbell

Hey, I got that one as well. Nice.

When I opened the thread I thought someone had nicked my photos.

P

paulhbell

Is there anyway that we could have a kids only section. So they can show there models off.

P

paulhbell

Is there anyway that we could have a kids only section. So they can show there models off.