presentation beuch

beuch

Feb 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
newcomer on the forum, I am french, I am 44 years old, I am married and I have two children.

I started papercraft recently and I currently have a R2-D2 realized, and I'm doing MSN-06S Sinanju (I think I did not start with the easiest !!!)

I come from the world of the figurine (see photos).

among other hobby I practice medieval fencing.

I hope to meet you on the forum.

see you soon

P.S .: I apologize for my approximate English (thank you google translation)

Attachments

• DSCI5405.JPG
    DSCI5405.JPG
    893.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCI5407.JPG
    DSCI5407.JPG
    901.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCI5409.JPG
    DSCI5409.JPG
    1,018 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCI5391.JPG
    DSCI5391.JPG
    898 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCI5395.JPG
    DSCI5395.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • DSCI5399.JPG
    DSCI5399.JPG
    966.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCI5403.JPG
    DSCI5403.JPG
    892 KB · Views: 7

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
First post and instantly a "Like"! Awesome work, beuch! thumbsup

Bienvenue à Zealot - Welcome to the forum! :)

Don't worry about your English, your message came out loud and clear. I'm from Germany and love Sci-Fi / Fantasy, mostly Star Wars, Galactica and Buck Rogers. I'm sure you will find many interesting topics here and many new friends who enjoy the hobby as much as you do. You have found the right place to be. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Marcell

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Wow!!! What a fine collection of work. Figurines are the hardest models to make, in my opinion and you have done an excellent job. Welcome to Zealot, and Thank You for posting an Introduction. We are an International forum, and although posts must be made in English, the idea must come across, not the spelling. You have come across very well, indeed. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot! What you have posted (both your English and your models) are just fine! I would like to echo the words of my colleagues in saying that we have members from all over the world. Most (if not every) country is represented here. So, please do not worry.
As for tackling hard (or difficult) models for your first go, I did that myself. I think that that is a very common thing to do. We see a particular model that we want and jump right into it and then realize that it is harder than what we thought.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post build threads. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or to show how you were able to deal with that particular problem.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you will enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Hello Beuch! Welcome to Zealot!
Bonjour Beuch! Bienvenue à Zealot!

I love the figures..very nice and very clean, precise work... and as stated above.. the members are from all over the world, and welcome all with the attitude, if you need help, just ask, someone is always more than willing! Look forward to see more of your work..

BTW , I left France when I was 6, lived in a very small village, by the name of Luzy sur Marne. That was in the 50's! On google maps the only difference I can see from what I remember are a few added satellite dishes! ;)