Prague Castle from Betexa

T

Texman

|REVIVES STEVE SO HE CAN HEAR THE REST| And with those pages, 3,250 parts!! Me thinks I won't be taking up
that challenge!

Kevin G

Nov 27, 2003
Muskegon, Michigan
Texman said:
|REVIVES STEVE SO HE CAN HEAR THE REST| And with those pages, 3,250 parts!! Me thinks I won't be taking up
that challenge!

With that many pages I was sure it would have more parts than that. Guess the GPM USS Missouri is still on top with 7,000+ parts!

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Bluenoser said:
This could be a project for someone living in Nova Scotia this summer. Raining all the time. I starting to sprout gills and webbed feet.

Yeah no kidding. I could build all of Halifax AND Dartmouth in scale with the amount of rain comming down on us.

OldSalt

Jun 23, 2005
Newport News, VA
Well, I couldn't stand it! I just ordered one from Ralf. Of course it might end up being a project my sons will have to finish, given my advanced years <<big grin>>
Maybe we all need new statistic - the number of pages of unfinished models we have sitting around!!!

Dave Treby

Mar 8, 2005
Totnes, Devon UK
I bought one of these at Prague castle itself during a recent visit. Its a huge model but comes in sections so you don't need to put everything together - just as well as the complete thing is about 5feet long.
I've made section A as a tentative start. The fit of parts is superb, but there's no firm base and you have to build in your own datum reference point to get everything square.
Will I ever finish it - Who knows?
Dave Treby