Posting Pictures

Cinnibar

I am having trouble posting pictures within a "Post". I have 'Art Soft' and can resize them. But when I "Browse and Click" nothing shows up in the "Preview". What's the deal? Thanks for any help.

Ray is right, there is a bug in our system that removes the photo in 'preview' mode. Please just 'submit' when attaching photos.

Regards
Dave Hagan

Cinnibar

I'll Be Darned - It Worked

Ray, Dave, Tyson,

THANKS guys! I guess the "preview" thingy must blow the picture away. I'd better get to work, I'll post some A & T pics tonight. Thanks again

Cinnibar

Yep - N Scale

Gentlemen,

Sharp eyed Russ spotted the Rapidos. And that is also a Rapido 0-6-0 converted to a 2-6-0. The tender is a scratch built "Vandy" using a Chapstick tube. All my other rolling stock have MT couplers but I haven't got around to some of the passenger cars yet. Thanks for the nice comments. I wish my digital would bring in the background sharper but there are no F-stops or focus abilities. I need to upgrade but I'd rather have a couple of Model Power 4-6-2's with Vandy tenders. Thanks again for the tutoring.

Pooh Bah
Multiple pictures

Cinnibar:
your other post asked about multiple pictures in one post. To do this, you need to have the pictures on the internet somewhere and use a http:// reference to them.
When you do this, the little picture icon doesn't appear in the thread list, and a quick peek turns into a half-hour download. :mad:

jon-monon

Re: Yep - N Scale

Originally posted by Cinnibar
I wish my digital would bring in the background sharper but there are no F-stops or focus abilities.

Depth of field may increase if you increse light, even though there are no manual settings. I'm in much the same boat as you, just can't bring myself to spend the coin on a new cam. Most of my pics are taken with an old Canon Pro shot 600, or my 20 year old Minolta 35 mm. Ran so much film through that old gal that I had to replace the most often used lense, not because it was dirty or dropped, it was just plain worn out and everything's loose on it.