posted pic...

NCMRailroad

Jul 29, 2006
Hi all,
I just posted a picture of what my benchwork and track layout looks like. If you happen to notice that some of the switches are not properly fastened well... They aren't!! i just laid out my track to see what I can come up with as far as a track plan is concerned. Go to "MEMBERS CATAGORIES and follow the link to GAUGE TRACK PLANS... it's in B&W..

Rgd's..
NCMRailroad:D

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I just took a look at your design. The only thing that jumped out at me was if you put a run around siding in the loop nearest to the camera in that pic, then you can put your switch engine where it is needed to work that stub siding at the front of the pic. The rest of the industrial sidings have convenient run arounds adjacent to them. I think it is a real good start. It looks like a layout that could be a lot of fun to start operating while you think of whether you want to add something else or not.

Mrplow123

Jul 14, 2006
Hayward California
Very nice. I can't wait to see some progress pics. And as mentioned, add a passing track or 2. You will really see how usefull they are once you strat running trains if you don't add them now.