post your logo here

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Can or will someone set up a poll so we can vote, or shall we just take what we want from those posted and apply them as we see fit?

By the way, I like them all. The red and blue one Yakko posted is a little hard to distinguish, but on a decal I don't think it would be a problem.

Bob

billk

Jun 12, 2001
Marion, IA, USA
to Bob Collins et al

Do you think we should wait for more entries - it's only been a couple of days. Polls aren't hard to set up, but the one used by the Gauge can have a maximum of 10 choices, and we're up to 8 now! Any ideas for a "run-off" scheme?

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
Here's my contribution. The colors could vary, depending on what the logo was attached to. I was leaning towards a logo painted on the side of a box car or eighteen wheeler.

-Rory

Attachments

• gauge1.gif
    gauge1.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 77

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
This one is based somewhat on the logo here on the board. The sun rays kinda give a feeling of motion. Again, the colors could be varied to provide better contrast against the background...

-Rory

Attachments

• gauge2.gif
    gauge2.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 79

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
Tell you what I will; in order to allow more logos to enter, let's take my three and combine them into one. Said entry follows (i.e., forget my first three, which are similar but different - this one does away with "Acme", and is more generic).

thegauge.jpg

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
I think if numbers for the poll become a problem then you have a choice of a runoff or you could ask each of the artists?? to submit no more than one or two. That might be tought because several people have submitted some really good ones. What rockisland mike has done certainly goes a long way toward solving the problem.

Bob

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Forgot to say, yes, I'd wait a few more days to close out the entries. Not too long, maybe another week. That might also give those who have submitted several the time to decide if they want to change their minds.

Bob