Pompeii Stand/Diorama For Mini Figures

mauther

pompeidiopapermau001_zps3a5d0003.jpg
pompeidiopapermau004_zpsb7776e90.jpg

An easy-to-build diorama/stand in three sheets, representing the interior of a house in Pompeii. I make this model based in a photo taken on Google. I make it thinking to be used as diorama or stand for mini figures, but I think it is nice to school works too. The model is in .PDO format, so you can easilly resize it in Pepakura Viewer Free Version (you will find the link to download this program at the end of this post). I included the Sketchup file of this model to you see it in 3D, if you want.

pompeidiopapermau002_zps42217c20.jpg
pompeidiopapermau003_zps770004dd.jpg

The city of Pompeii is a partially buried Roman town-city near modern Naples in the Italian region of Campania, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area, Pompeii was partially destroyed and buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. Pompeii was lost for nearly 1700 years before its rediscovery in 1748. Since then, its excavation has provided an extraordinarily detailed insight into the life of a city during the Pax Romana. Today, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Italy, with approximately 2.5 million visitors every year.

800px-Pompei-fresco_zps993598ba.jpg

The photo I used to make the model.

Link: Pompeii Stand For Mini Figures - by Papermau - Download Now!