Poll - What would you do if ...

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Well, I said I would expand my layout. However, since I live in an apartment with no room for a layout, I guess they would have to tighten the straps on the straight jacket a little tighter.

You gotta figure four times nothing is still nothing (hey, I remembered somthing from 5th grade math! ;) ) so there would be no expansion. Either that or the manager here would wonder how I managed to knock down all those walls without anybody noticing! ;) :D

Michael

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I said expand, but I just realized that what I would like to do is build 3 more layouts -- N, Lionel/Hornby O, and HO traction. (added to the British HO)
What would probably happen is that I would add some scenery space to the current layout. And then fill it with track.

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
I voted that I would expand my present layout. I also could have voted for any of the others, especially basket weaving, but nothing was said about underwater basket weaving which is more of a challenge, so I went for the expansion.

I can't get built what I have:D My current attempt is 10' X 22' and I've been here longer than Michaelgelo doing the Cistine (sp) Chapel:D

I have plenty of space to expand with a basement that has about 1400 square feet, but about the only thing that could get me back to building more benchwork it something really inspiring and I haven't had one of those inspirations for years:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bob