point - point layouts

UPJunkie

i am wanting a point - point layout to go along the wall. this will be in Ho Scale. The space i have for this is 1 ft. wide and the room is 10x12.

Here are 2 images that i made up the one that has the blue line is what i am looking for and the other one is the room size i have. The rest of the space is for a bigger layout :thumb: if someone can come up with something better let me know. There will be some switching with this.

I can't make up my mind if i want this (second pic) to connected to the other layout or leave it about shoulder high and make it my top layout

ROOM SIZE
BULLRailroad.gif

WHERE I WANT THE TRACK
BULLRailroad1.gif

SAL Comet

Ha Junkie, Considering the size of the room, a helix would be the only way up and they take up to much of a small room. I'd make the shelf a seperate layout and model a different era/prototype. You can hide the lights for the layout below under the shelf.

UPJunkie

thanks bro i am going to go to the train store today and see if i can come up with something. hehe :D Everytime i go there i spend at least 2-3 hours and more money then i can spend :eek:ops: