please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0bman

i need help! epson japan has a paper model of the original Godzilla model but your can't download it if you are using 'Windows ///////// x64 bit'. how can i dowload this OR could someone download it and send me the file? i have been looking for this model forquite some time. the link for it is: http://www.epson.jp/katsuyou/godzilla/?fwlink=wp253. please help. thanks

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
me to! I want to light up the fins and I love this style of Godzilla! I have heard only Epson customers in japan can get this model!!! Ron are you going to japan soon!??!?

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have read that you had to install a special download program to get this model. I have no idea why you should do so because all the other ones on their site can be downloaded with "right-click" and "save". Anyway, I would love to get this one, too..! ;) From the look of the page I guess that Godzi won't be the only monster paper model by epson; it looks as if there are more in the works (but that's only guesswork by me! ;) ).

blueyeppoon

I've had the same problem. I've tried seven times to download it and keep getting passed to another page but no download.
I'd love to geta hold of this model as well.

Cforrest900

I have read that you had to install a special download program to get this model. I have no idea why you should do so because all the other ones on their site can be downloaded with "right-click" and "save". Anyway, I would love to get this one, too..! ;) From the look of the page I guess that Godzi won't be the only monster paper model by epson; it looks as if there are more in the works (but that's only guesswork by me! ;) ).
I'm hoping for a MUTO from the new film ;)

Cforrest900

When i try clocking the gray button next to the a3 and a4 buttons, it says:
Browser and OS that you are using does not support this service.
Please check the operating environment

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It is for people who have purchased a printer in Japan, intended for the Japanese community. Sharing or asking for it to be shared is a big NO NO, I shouldn't have to tell you guys this, haven't you figured out what P.M.'s and emails are for!

(p.s., With all those white lines, it looks like a crappy model anyways.)

Status
Not open for further replies.