Playstation day! :-)

piginapoke

May 2, 2008
Lichfield, UK
Partner was given (!) a new PS4 yesterday by a long term friend!
Setting it up now!

Ace Combat Infinity released as free download today on PS3!
Downloading it after PS4 set up!

It's like the best Christmas ever!

tatertot

Feb 13, 2014
This sounds so cool. What do you like about the PS4? I am going over to my brother in laws tomorrow to play it, as I have not yet played it. Will have to let you know my thoughts about it as well.

piginapoke

May 2, 2008
Lichfield, UK
Its great thanks. Very quiet. The power and eject buttons are very subtle. Graphics are great. Battlefield is great playing online. Killzone looks good but I wasnt too impressed but didnt play for long. Outlast was very spooky and scary in places.

Front end looks a lot like PS3 and controller much the same. Ive not used the Share function yet but its good fun. Let me know what games you play and your thoughts.

tatertot

Feb 13, 2014
Thanks piginapoke. I am not sure what games he all has to play. I am looking forward to seeing the great graphics on it though. Really excited for tonight to come so I have a chance to play.

Reactions: piginapoke

inky

Jun 24, 2011
Coast of S. Texas
I bought a PS3 the other day from our schools rummage sale for $100, I have always been an Xbox fan but decided to try the PS, I am going to miss my Halo.

tatertot

Feb 13, 2014
I was blown away by this! So cool that I might have to get one. The graphics you were right...so amazing. We played so many games, Such as Trine 2, which reminded me of the Lord of the rings. And there was also a pinball game that I kicked butt on.

Reactions: piginapoke