Pkw. K1 KubelWagen Typ 82 / 1:16 / MODELIK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Are you painting with a brush or spray? The color looks so even. Almost like your using a spray or airbrush.

Nice work as usual though. I don't think I would expect less from you from the quality work you have done so far. It does seem like a pre-designed kit is easy going for you.

:thumb:

had

Jan 29, 2008
Slovakia (Hlohovec)
hi stevo - patero using airbrush - futher informations give you patero :)

guys it's time to buy planeticket to slovakia and look at this on some paper model show :D

patero - perfect work as usual!!!

Patero

Jan 23, 2008
Slovakia / EU
I spray the model with airbrush. As far as the difficulty of the pre designed model is concerned, is not that it’s easier, but there’s couple of mistakes that I had to fix. When I do my design, I try to put extra time and care into pieces that are very visible ( tyres and other stuff on the surface).

M

Mark_1984

Don't try to tell me that's paper - it's can't be paper - dunno how you did it, but I'm sure it's not paper :lol:

kchallen

Feb 13, 2008
Wiltshire UK
Those tyres are a work of art, I can't believe that it's just paper and card, are you sure you did'nt find a nice set of rubber tyres.. only joking. The model looks fantistic, I'll have to get myself a copy and give it a try.

Your a true artist, keep posting, it raises the bar on card modeling each time.

B

Bionic Modeler

How did you achieve the curve of the tire from rim to tread" It looks like it was modled in plastic? Wow!

B

Bionic Modeler

All I can say is WOW! I am impressed especially with your tires. I can';t believe it they look like they were molded in plastic. So young --alread a master. What are you going to do to top this when you have achieved the top already?

O

oklacnw

Patero, you may not speak English, but your pictures are worth a 1,000+ words.
Al

C

cgutzmer

daaaaaaang! That is one excellent model - I follow all your threads with great interest!
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.