Pink Boutique: Lame to Fame

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
The walls are now assembled. I still have some minor adjusting to do to close a gap or too. Next up is weathering the roof. Also I need to add some things, like a chimney, roof vents, and kitchen vents. Time for a visit to the LHS or to put an order in.

Right Front Corner
ava.jpg

Left Front Corner
avb.jpg

Right Rear Corner
avc.jpg

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I got the next few tasks done.

I needed a view block for the building. I took a manila file folder and cut out the size I needed. I then painted both sides with Folk Art Licorice. Once it was dried I instered it into the building.

avg.jpg

avh.jpg

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
The next thing I did was attach the roof to the structure. The roof was previously painted with Folk Art Amish Blue.

avi.jpg

avj.jpg

avk.jpg

avl.jpg

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Now I weathered the roof some. First I dry brushed some Americana Burnt Sienna to simulate rust streaks on the “metal” roof. I then went back and dry brushed Folk Art Charcoal Gray to show dirt stains.

avm.jpg

avn.jpg

The roof and whole structure is ready for a final weathering wash. That will come, however, after I add some detail parts. I am currently waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I finally got some of the details part I recently received painted and attached to the Pink Boutique.

Pinky’s Place can now get mail:
awd.jpg

Also they now have electricity and gas service:
awe.jpg

The mailbox is from Scale Structures. I first sprayed the mailbox with Dullcoat and then painted it with Folk Art Licorice and sealed it with Dullcoat. The gas meter and electric meter are also from Scale Structures. Again I first sprayed them with Dullcoat. I then painted them with Folk Art Amish Blue and sealed them with Dullcoat. I still need to do a final weathering on them, which will be done along with rest of the building

NYC-BKO

Tom,
Those little superdetails really give the building a purpose and function. Great job.-:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Thanks all!

Pink Boutique

Now customers can feel safe coming to Pinky’s at night. We have some lights.

awu.jpg

awx.jpg

These lights are porch lights and are from Scale Structures.
awv.jpg

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Thanks to Walthers Roof Vent kit we now have a way to vent the stove and the grill. Brian how do you want your steak?
aww.jpg