Pimp My / Your Shuttle

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
Jan 3, 2015
North East Germany, Europa
In EBAY I had two shuttle ruins ergattert 1/72. One is hollow, the second full cast.
With these I was planning something.
The pictures are almost self-explanatory .....

Bei EBAY hatte ich zwei Shuttleruinen 1/72 ergattert. Eines ist hohl, das Zweite Vollguss.
Mit diesen hatte ich etwas vor.
Die Bilder sind fast selbsterklärend.....

i36453bspcrk.jpg

i36454byqhak.jpg

i36455bxcfo3.jpg

i36456be6p7n.jpg

i36457bash3x.jpg

i36458behrex.jpg

i36459bmk3vu.jpg

i36460b7bukt.jpg

i36461b5cxv0.jpg

i36462bs3946.jpg

i36463bv5hn5.jpg

i36464bv8rrk.jpg

Last edited:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I really like how you take an existing model and improve to where it looks just as good (if not better than) the original.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Have you (or did you!) considered making a rubber mold of this model, then casting it in plaster? It is outstanding!!

Haben Sie (oder haben Sie!) Als eine Gummiform dieses Modells zu machen und es in Gips Gießen? Es ist hervorragend !!

cylongirl

Jan 3, 2015
[USER = 61315] @zathros [/ USER], Jeder Kann es neu erstellen. Es ist wirklich einfach
Auch habe ich es geschafft. It is quite simple.
Ich kann nichts im Vergleich der Super Modellbauer, hier im Forum.
HGJ

cylongirl

Jan 3, 2015
Thank you for your interest and participation.
The Schuttelruinen I must say that a lot of these holes and no small parts had.
One was a solid casting model and the other is a hollow body.
Since the price for both was manageable and I had yet leigen quite a while I had to try it.
Meanwhile, they have mine abilities but improved eetwas I zutraute me the planned conversion.

He could not cost more, so the existing materials ud should be fun.
That is a manageable time frame for me to see success for me. Relax after work.

I now again see the further development and even small errors, old what can happen so the build.

Here we go.

Ich danke für Eurer Interesse und die Beteiligung.
Zu den Schuttelruinen muss ich sagen das diese sehr viele Löcher und keinerlei Kleinteile hatten.
Eines war ein Vollgussmodell und das andere ein Hohlkörper.
Da der preis für beide überschaubar war und ich sie doch schon rechtlange leigen hatte musste ich es versuchen.
Inzwischen haben sie mine Fähigkeiten doch eetwas verbessert das ich mir den geplanten Umbau zutraute.

Er durfte nichts weiter kosten, also mit den vorhandenen Materialen ud sollte Spaß machen.
Das bedeutet für mich ein überschaubarer Zeitrahmen damit ich Erfolge sehe. Entspannung nach der Arbeit.

Ich zeige jetzt einmal die weitere Entwicklung und auch kleine Fehler, alt was so beim bauen passieren kann.

Los gehts.
HGJ

cylongirl

Jan 3, 2015
Ich stellte fest das hier noch ein Fenster fehlte. I noted that there is still a window was missing.

i36648bdl1et.jpg

also mit einem Skalpell das Balsaholz aufgeschnitten. So cut the balsa wood with a scalpel.

Es ist ein Kompromiss. Heute würde ich einiges anders machen. Malerkrep ist die Scheibengrundlage und die Fensterrahmen anpassen.
It is a compromise. Today, I would do things differently. Malerkrep the wheel base and adjust the window frame.
i36650bwvohl.jpg

i36652bzy4rc.jpg

i36653byg9ld.jpg

Und auch bei den Landram ging es vorran. And even with the landram it went ahead

i36654bppjp6.jpg

i36655bxiy97.jpg

i36656b9zokm.jpg

i36657bsj2fr.jpg

EVOLUTION

i36658bx6lrh.jpg

i36659bco2po.jpg

HGJ

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You are one of the TOP super modelers on this forum!! In case you did not know. You are inspiration !!! Your mind's eye is enviable, in the best way. ;)

Sie sind einer der Top-Super-Modellierer auf diesem Forum !! Falls Sie nicht wissen. Sie sind Inspiration !!! Ihre geistigen Auge ist beneidenswert , in der besten Weise möglich. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I like the landrams.
I have one question. What are the greebles under the front of the cabin?

Ich mag die landrams.
Ich habe eine Frage. Was sind die Greebles unter der Vorderseite der Kabine?