Piedmont Lake Garden Railroad Trainshow

RaiderCTE

Jan 11, 2001
charlotte,NC
www.raidercte.netfirms.com
Guys,

While I've taken a siesta from model rr building and playing my uncle and some friends down in Pine Mountain, Georgia have been working quite sometime on this railroad. These pictures don't do it justice. I took these before the 300 people showed up on just the Saturday. Myself and the family were making the 7 hour trek back for the Sunday session and I am yet to find out how many showed up for it. If you have any questions please post and I'll check in every couple days if possible. As for my railroad I've taken some of it down hoping for a new room. :)

http://www.raidercte.netfirms.com

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Wow, great layout and pix Raider! Thanks for sharing those. If we had more than two weeks nice weather at The Knob, I might consider an outdoor layout. As it is, I try to stay indoors almost 24/7 during my exile to IN. Of course, I have to venture out for supplies and employment from time to time.

Be sure to come back to the hobby sooooon!

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Garden RR rule

That's a fabulous garden layout RaiderCTE, The 5th picture down shows the amount of effort that went into it. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Now that's what I call "an empire". I would love to see more pics of it.
Beautifully thought out and excellent ordnance surveying to make that dream layout a reality. Thanks for sharing.

Errol